Monday, December 26, 2011

I really dont give a fuck

I dont give a fuck about shit. Unless it applies directly to me, I could not give any fucks less about it. Animal rights? No fucks to give. How your cousin is doing? Nope, still no fucks. How you're so sad about your mom's death? Sorry, no cigar. I just do not have enough fucks to give, I am terribly sorry.
   Everyone should follow this mindset. Imagine if rulers of nations did this, it would go down like this;
 *Iraq invades the fuck out of Kuwait*
USA: What a nice show
UN: USA, stop eating that fucking cheeseburger and  help Kuwait!
USA: I would, but I have a shortage of fucks to give. Sorry Mr.UNhelpful

   If nations followed my example, then evolution can take place on a global scale. The weaker countries fall to the stronger ones. Some of the stronger ones fall apart as well. The even stronger ones take them over. Eventually we would be down to 6 countries, 1 per continent (besides Antarctica). You know what would happen? They would do one of two things: 1. Band together or 2. Destroy each other along with the rest of humanity. Both of these things are positive. If they band together, then we would, or would become shortly after, a Type 1 Civilization (planet wide control). After that, humanity evolving into a Type 2 civilization would actually be plausible.
   What if we choose option 2, and destroy each other? Good riddens I say! If humans cant set their differences aside for the good of the species, then we don't deserve to be exploring the universe. Hell, we wouldn't even deserve this planet. Let some other species evolve enough intelligence to take it over, and let them try their hand at not obliterating each other. No need to pollute the universe with war and the such, I'm fairly sure that there is enough of it already.
   Either way, every living thing in the entire universe is doomed. The universe is expanding, this is common knowledge. What is not common knowledge is the fact that the universe is accelerating as well. This promises a bleak future. The voids in between the galactic web will get bigger, and bigger, and bigger. This will stretch the light that the stars and other cosmic entities emit, so much so that they will be undetectable. If the universe is expanding, then that also means that the gas needed for stars to form will become more sparse and less available. The fact that most stars also have heavy complex elements forming in their core doesn't help things either, as these heavier elements do use up a small percentage of the Hydrogen and Helium that stars fuse together to make light. In approximately 10^14 - 10^40 (thanks wikipedia [link]), the gas needed for stars to form will be spent, an no more stars will form. Eventually the remaining stars will super nova/collapse in on themselves, and then decay away. This would leave life no where to live, since planets and shit orbits suns and other shit. No sun = No orbit. No orbit = Planet flies into space. Planet flies into space = death of anything on planet. Even if life does manage to survive this, they wont survive the very matter within their bodies decaying away. Eventually the nuclei in their bodies will slowly decay into neutrinos, photons, electrons, and positrons. They will fly around in absolute nothing less, and rarely ever bump into another.
   I dont know about you, but that sounds like a pretty bleak future. One I'm certain to not be alive for. Neither will anyone reading this be alive for it either. The point of this entire thing? There is none. Go home.

Friday, December 9, 2011


Its true. I love cawks
Couldnt find shit to write about, just letting yall (my 10 or so readers) know I'm still alive.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Teen Boot Camp FUN!

So apparently some teens were "abused" at a teen boot camp in Pasadena. How were they abused? They were forced to drink water until they vomit, and they were yelled at until they break mentally (video + article is here) Personally I think these teens needed some hard ship in their lives (although even I think this crossed the line (but only by a little bit) as most of the teens sent to said camp are troubled and most likely got in trouble with the law (please correct me if I am wrong however). These tough training methods are probably doing more good then bad, as they (probably literally) scare the shit out of these kids. I guarantee that NONE of these kids will ever, EVER, rebel against authority (or ever break the law again for that matter). Think about it, these methods of discipline could save a few families. They scare the bad out of these kids, and that could mean the difference between life and death in some future situations. While they didn't have to resort to these extreme measures, I do believe the camp is on the right track. They just have to work on, toning it down some.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pollution = GOOD

Pollution is the best fucking thing to happen to the human race. 
Exactly, this is why it's so good. You see, the human race is incredibly lazy, and loves to pass down current problem to future generations. So, if there is a very real threat of the Earth becoming uninhabitable then you can bet your ass that people will either; 1. Fix it or 2. Leave. I'm fairly certain, since people are incredibly lazy, that they would opt for the latter. Since the only place to go to escape the Earth is space, then we will probably we looking to colonize the moon/other planets. We made PLENTY of progress within the last 60 years unrushed. If we were pushed, I am certain that we would be walking on Mars within a year. Also, you know what happens to an animal when it figures out to colonize another planet? They become fucking IMMORTAL. So, if pollution ever does cause us to leave the planet, it helped us. Also, it helps the other animals as well. The animals that can't handle the vast amounts of smog will die, and the ones that can wont. So we get a breed of CO2 breathing deer. Fucking awesome.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

McDonalds is a bitch.

The people that own McDonalds are a posse of whiny bitches. Even more so then every other corporation in existence.
Want to know why?
They sued a food critic, name sake being Edoardo Raspelli, for 2.7 MILLION dollars. Guess what he did.
He called them "mechanical" and insulted their bread. He MUST be Satan's right hand man, and probably kills kittens by the thousands.
Think this is an isolated case? 

In 1990, they sued two people in the UK for libel after they handed out pamphlets accusing McDonalds of making unhealthy food, and creating pollution. The funny thing was, is that McDonalds got their ass handed to them in court. Ultimately the two students called up over 180 witnesses to back up their claims and ended up costing McDonalds millions in legal bills, as well as their dignity. However, despite all of this they only managed to prove 3/5s of their claims, and were found guilty of libel on the other 2 fifths.
Lesson for McDonalds, you better have a damn good argument before you sue someone.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fuck Voting

*All of this is under the assumption that you know how voting works in the US*

I NEVER voted. I NEVER will. Want to know why? Of course you fucking do.

I don't vote for two reasons:

1. My vote doesn't fucking matter. The People's votes are only a false freedom. The Electoral College are the ones that actually "vote". Technically no one's votes matters. If no one voted, then the Electoral College would still elect a president.

2. It's going to be the same bull shit. Every politician lies. Obama promised to close Guantanamo Bay, and it's still open. Bush stated that he had tried many non-military options to topple the Iraqi regime. Some of these " patient and honorable efforts to disarm the Iraqi regime without war” were,

- Deliberate withholding of food

- Not sending medical supplies

These two " patient and honorable efforts to disarm the Iraqi regime without war.” caused the death of more then 1 million Iraqis, a good portion of them children ("")

These Bush and Obama examples are only a few of many. You can do your own goddamn research.

I refuse to buy into a freedom that is only there to make us feel good, therefore I refuse to vote.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Feminism is now bullshit.

Feminism is fucking bullshit. All the goals of this, "ideology" have been accomplished. Women have all, and more, rights then men do. I can already hear the people chanting, "BUT WOMEN GET PAID LESS, THAT'S NOT FAIR!". Is it now? 
Lets take a look at the stats (according to

Men with a High School degree earn about 1.05 million dollars, while women earn about .7 million dollars. This means that women with the same education with a man makes about $300,000 less then the man in their life time. Based purely on that, then yes men are paid more then women.

However, women do not have to sign up for the selective service (draft). If a man were to not sign up, he faces a fine of 250k, and or, a prison sentence of 5 years. Now, according to, a high school graduate makes about $30,400 per year. 30.4k multiplied by 5 is $152,000. 152 + 250 = 372. So, if a man wants to enjoy the same rights as a women when it comes to the Selective Service, he faces losses up to $372,000. 1,050,000 - 372,000 = 678,000. So a man trying to enjoy the same rights as a women has to risk earning 28,000 dollars LESS then a women. 

It gets even worse (for men) legally.

Only 10-15% of men have won sole custody of their children. ( Not only do I not enjoy the same rights as women when it comes to the selective service, but I only have a 15% of getting custody of my own children. That's pretty fucking cruel if you ask me. 

Circumcision (the removal of the foreskin for men, and the removal of the clitoral hood) is ILLEGAL to perform on women, yet it's usually ENCOURAGED to be performed on men. 

Women can vote, women can hold a job, women can do everything men can do (except be gay strippers, cause you know gay men don't find women attractive. (Are feminists going to start saying that predominantly male gay bars start hiring female strippers now?)). If feminists really want equality, they should start pushing for either the removal of the Selective Service, or for EVERYONE regardless of gender to have to sign up, at the very least.  

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stupid fucking advice from blogs.

So I was reading this guide with fairly useful rules, and since these are fairly decent ideas, I will follow them!
*I will be using > to quote things, as it is easier and more convenient for me to do so.*
> 1. Use lists
Yea, because lists NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER get boring, and require SO much talent to write and are SO original. In fact, I will do it now!
> 2. Be topical...write posts that need to be read right now
I would say more about this, but this contradicts another useful tip. Isn't it so fucking wonderful when tips contradict themselves?
> 3. Learn enough to become an expert in your field.
What if you are me, and you blog about w/e the fuck you want? Do I have to become in expert in fucking EVERYTHING? Including the inner workings of your rectum?
> 4. Break News
Of course, since reporters go to BLOGGERS first with all the news, and not news reporters. 
>5. Be timeless... write posts that will be readable in a year
But you said to write posts that are topical, which go with the current topic in tip 2? Something that's topical now, wont be in a year. However, if I write about things that are not topical, then they can be read whenever with the same effect. So which one is it Seth?
> 6. Be among the first with a great blog on your topic, then encourage others to blog on the same topic.
This is a valid point, I wont argue with it (sorry for the font and size change)
>7. Share your expertise generously so people recognize it and depend on you.
So, I should share my knowledge of a scrotum with the rest of the world? Why would people depend on ME for info, when they can do a simple google search and get other opinions first to make sure I'm actually correct (well I am, but they still need to confirm this).
>8. Announce News
Same problem as 4 dipshit.
>9. Write short pithy posts
This one is ALSO contradictory to another one, great way to go.
>10. Encourage your readers to help you manipulate the technorati top blog list.
Valid point, although it seems a tad petty.
>11. Don't write about your cat, boyfriend, or your kids.
Also FUCKING CONTRADICTORY. You can't get shit right.
>12. Write long, definitive posts.
Contradicts number 9.
> 13. Write about your kids
Contradicts 11. 
>14. Be snarky. Write nearly libelous things about fellow bloggers, daring them to respond (with links back to you) on their blog.
He's right. Starting a flame war = Attention.
>15. Be sycophantic. Share linklove and expect some back.
This is also true. Be nice to other people, and SOME will be nice back.
>16. Include polls, meters and other eye candy.
Also true, hey look 3 in a row! Pretty good considering out of 16 tips, only 5 are valid. That's a whole 31.25% bud. 
>17. Tag your posts. Use del.ico.ous
Tags don't do shit on popular things, since blogs more popular then yours will be on the first few pages. 
>18. Coin a term or two.
Wont really help bring traffic, wont really do shit. Your point?
>19. Do email interviews with the well-known.
If your small time self can get interviews with the "well-known" then other bigger people can as well. You will be just a lesser, dumbed down version of the giants.
>20. Answer your e-mail.
Is this a list on how to GET traffic, or how to KEEP it?
>21. Use photos. Salacious ones are best.
This would usually only apply to the male audience, but since there are no girls on the internet I guess you have a point. 6/21, yippdy fucking doo.
>22. Be anonymous
How the shit does that help bring traffic? You'd probably get more traffic from doing this by posting on some anonymous image board somewhere.
>23. Encourage your readers to digg your posts. (and to use furl and reddit).Do it with every post.
Nice idea, but then your blog ends up 90% links to digg/reddit/furl/myspace/etc and actual content. Keep it to one or two links.
>24. Post your photos on flickr.
Never used flickr, so I wont comment.
>25. Encourage your readers to subscribe by RSS.
Eh, fine.
>26. Start at the beginning and take your readers through a months-long education.
Then your blog starts getting fucking redundant. This also blocks of writing about anything else, since using this readers will read your blog for that one topic. Then leave when you're done writing about it.
>27. Include comments so that your blog becomes a virtual water cooler that feeds itself.
HOW. THE. FUCK. DOES. THIS. BRING. TRAFFIC? This will only allow your current readers to communicate with each other.
>28. Assume that every day is the beginning, because you always have new readers.
So make all the mistakes I did at the beginning? Real good plan.
>29. Highlight your best posts on your Squidoo lens.
What the hell is a squidoo?
>30. Point to useful but little-known resources.
This might bring some temporary traffic if people are looking for a particular source, so I guess I'll let you have it. 7/30.
>31. Write about stuff that appeals to the majority of current blog readers--like gadgets and web 2.0
Sure, because NO ONE ever does that. Again, like I stated the more popular people will get the clicks and drown you out.
>32. Write about Google.
Since 3 million other people have not done this already.
>33. Have relevant ads that are even better than your content.
Yet again, we have another contradictory statement. However, this if makes NO FUCKING SENSE. People go to a blog for content, and when the best thing on your blog is the ads; that really says a lot for your writing style.
>34. Don't include comments, people will cross post their responses.
You contradictory bitch
>35. Write posts that each include dozens of trackbacks to dozens of blog posts so that people will notice you.
I guess this would work, still seems a tad petty.
>36. Run no ads.
This contradicts, and is more logically stable, then number 33.
>37. Keep tweaking your template to make it include every conceivable bell or whistle.
Because that DEFINITELY will never start to look messy.
>38. Write about blogging.
If you want sure, go ahead. Remember this, millions of others have done this same thing.
>39. Digest the good ideas of other people, all day, every day.
It's good to learn from the pros, I'll admit this. 8/39
>40. Invent a whole new kind of art or interaction
If you can do it, go ahead. It might just push you to the top. First actual half assed point. 9/40
>41. Post on weekdays, because there are more readers.
Does it really matter? Unless you remove your blogs after an hour or some shit, people can read your stuff whenever they want.
>42. Write about a never-ending parade of different topics so you don't bore your readers.
Contradicts 26
>43. Post on weekends, because there are fewer new posts.
See 41
>44. Don't interrupt your writing with a lot of links.
Con.Tra.Dic.tory. Learn what the fucking word means and how it's bad.
>45. Dress your blog (fonts and design) as well as you would dress yourself for a meeting with a stranger.
Well that does make it look nice, just keep it easy to read. I beg you. 10/45
>46. Edit yourself. Ruthlessly.
Yes, yes, yes, yes. Do this, a lot. 11/46
>47. Don't promote yourself and your business or your books or your projects at the expense of the reader's attention.
Sure, valid point. Three in a row again. 12/47. Would be a valid point if you fucking followed it. Not only do you contradict yourself, but you are a hypocrite. Congratu-fucking-lations.
>48. Be patient.
No shit.
>49. Give credit to those that inspired, it makes your writing more useful.
How the fuck does it make it useful? Just makes you want to read whomever inspired your stealing bitch ass.
>50. Ping technorati. Or have someone smarter than me tell you how to do it automatically.
I have no fucking idea what or who a "technorati" so no comment.
>51. Write about only one thing, in ever-deepening detail, so you become definitive.
>52. Write in English.
Sure 13/52
>53. Better, write in Chinese
Now you are just getting silly.
>54. Write about obscure stuff that appeals to an obsessed minority.
Because this really brings in the traffic.
>55. Don't be boring.
No shit?
>56. Write stuff that people want to read and share
Again, no shit?

Lets see what your score is. To be generous, I'll round up to 20/56. That's 35.71%. An F. Hell, even if I gave you a 30/56 that's still 53.5%, which is still an F. Hell, lets be even more generous. I'll give you 35/56. Which is, 62.5. Still, an F. Congrats, you fail at making any fucking sense.

Friday, September 30, 2011

You are not fucking deep.

   Asking questions such as, "Where did we all come from" or "Why did X do Y?" with that fake philosopher tone, DOES NOT MAKE YOU FUCKING DEEP. We all know you are only asking these questions to make you not look like a shallow, snobby, stuck up bitch. If you main concern is what's the newest fashion, or who's dating who, or what your grades are, you are NOT deep and you never will be. It's even worse when these people actually answer their own damn questions, with an answer that doesn't even make god damn sense. A common one to "Why are we here" is usually" is, "I think we are all here for a purpose". No shit? I thought we were here because god decided to go get crazy drunk one night and create some sentient beings PLUS a universe. That's another answer to said question that annoys me. It's such a cheap cop out, saying "I don't know" would be more respectable then saying "GOD DID IT!". Usually when these people are asked, "How do you know?" they say "because the bible says it goddamn it!" or "I don't fucking know" rephrased into "I have FAITH!". Alright, so the bible says it. I have two problems with that, one being the bible says a lot of shit that isn't scientifically, and sometimes even logically, untrue. Secondly, when asked why they believe in the bible they say "Because it's written by god!". Says who, I ask. "The Preacher!". What does the preacher study? The fucking bible. It only takes three sentences of thought, to show these people that what they believe in is using a propaganda technique in order to make them believe in it. That's fucked up.

Sunday, September 25, 2011


   Bullies, aren't that bad. They are people too, usually just trying to have fun at other people's expense. We've all been in that situation when we are having a bad day, or we just really don't like someone, and we go and screw with em. Sometimes we really don't like a particular person, and we screw with them on a daily basis. You know what happens? Most of the time, absolutely fucking nothing. We lose contact, and then forget about it, and likewise for the person we screwed around with. Bullying IS a part of growing up, since most if not all kids are subjected to it. It IS a normal thing for someone to get in your face and screw with you, sometimes for days on end. It is, however, also normal for you to tell them to go away, which never works. So, you knock out the person screwing with you, you both get suspended, and no one tells you any more shit. Even if the bully beats your ass, he will stop bullying you since I doubt he feels like getting suspended (and probably beat by his father) over a few words.
   However, sometimes it doesn't work this way. Someone gets picked on for years on end, and ends up finally killing themselves. These people are stupid, and weak. I can already hear some idiots now;
"But Dealer, how are they weak!? They handled bullying for YEARS!!!!!11"
   True, they did. However, it was their fault that it continued. When it gets so bad that you want to FUCKING KILL YOURSELF (it's in caps for a reason. That reason is because I want you to notice it) I don't think you are above getting suspended for a few days for punching out the bully. Hell, you probably wont even get suspended since people who let others bully them are usually good kids and are respectful. However, they let people bully them. Then, instead of talking to a teacher or pushing for a transfer, they FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES. That is easily the most cowardly, and dumbest, thing to do in said situation. What would happen if they didn't kill themselves? They would have to deal with (assuming their bullying started in 3rd grade) only 2-5 (and in rare cases 9) years of it, and then they get some REAL problems. This is the worst possible situation, where they can't go to a teacher, talk to their parents, get a transfer, punch out the bully, change classes, etc. Cases like that, are -very- rare. Even in these cases, killing one's self is still a stupid decision. You are ready to end YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, just so you don't have to deal with a few years of some kids talking shit about you. 
   I really wonder how well that these kids would do in the REAL world, you know the world where you sit in a cubicle for most of the day, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 360 days a year, for 60 years; just so you can eat some food, have a mediumish house, and watch some TV/fap to internet porn. In the world, where you have to shut up when your boss tells you to finish an 8 hour project, in 4. In a world where your wife/girlfriend will take your house, your kids, half your money and then to add insult to injury sue you on bullshit emotional abuse charges. Or if you're a girl, in a world where you will only be valued for your tits, be payed about 10k less then a man, face prostitution, have to go through labor because you "fucked up", and deal with your shit bleeding for a week every month.
   Shit, maybe these kids killing themselves were the smart ones. At least they don't have to put up with this bullshit.\

Also, before anyone actually does this, don't bother to call me a pessimist. I think I already know I am one.